Instead of complicated things like Factions, Towny or Citizens, Sterlcraft provides a decently Vanilla, “old-school” experience, having not much more than a simple economy, homes and chest locks. If you’re curious about all the plugins, type
/plugins in server chat.
- Essentials: Makes the server more like a typical Bukkit/Spigot server. Nicknames, coloured chat, economy and teleportation.
- LWC: Prevents prople from breaking into your humble abode, or stealing diamonds from your chests. Refer to the Modern-LWC wiki for more info.
- ChestShops: Sell items easily and reliably to other players on the server. Just place down a chest, put the appropriate sign on it and you’re set.
- CraftBook: Adds some neat but trivial functionality to the server, such as readable bookshelves, functional chairs, elevators and Minecart messagers.
- WorldEdit: Do hefty operations at the press of a button. Supports copy-paste, block fill-in and terrain generation, amongst several other mass commands. Generally restricted to the ~Artist role and above.
- Some other, more technical plugins…
uglybefore it loaded; what a time.
Though mostly a Survival-oriented server, players can gain access to cheats such as flying or teleportation by becoming a trustworthy regular Member. A comprehensive list of what each rank of user can and can’t do is available on the Permissions page.
- ~Owner: Seth.
- ~Admin: Has control over most aspects of the server, including whitelisting and settling disputes. Restricted from world creation/deletion and permissions modification.
- ~Staff: Capable of basic world maintenance, dispute resolution and disciplinary action. This role and above isn’t given out without discretion.
- ~Artist: Has WorldEdit abilities and access to a few extra cheats which help builders and pixel-artists. Show prowess in building and this role may be given to you.
- Member: Has access to some basic cheats, i.e. Creative mode or a command-based workbench. This role is obtained by playing for a decent amount of time and proving trustworthiness on the server.
- Newcomer: New players; your average Joe, so-to-speak.