I like to cook. The product is occasionally edible, so I document it here.
Recipes I need to get on the website soon
- Artichoke, spinach and Asiago soufflé
- The weird bolognese-like pasta sauce I always use
- Double-layer pecan pie
- Toasted almond torte
- German-inspired potato salad
- Lemon cake
- Everything from the old website
- Award-winning chili — A mild yet flavourful chili con carne which has won some small-time, local awards.
- Shells and cheese — Simple variation on my late grandfather’s recipe.
- Vegetable soup — Something which I came up with using what little was in my pantry. Kinda proud of it, to be honest.
- Classic tuna salad — A family recipe I’ve tweaked over the years. Pretty standard, but loveable nonetheless.
- Macaroni salad — The simple yet delicious macaroni salad recipe my grandmother and I enjoy.
The (eventually) disproportionate size of this section goes to show where I concentrate most of my cooking skill.