Recipes I need to get on the website soon
- Artichoke, spinach and Asiago soufflé
- The weird bolognese-like pasta sauce I always use
- Double-layr pecan pie
- Toasted almond torte
- German-inspired potato salad
- Lemon cake
- Everything from the old website
- Tall and fluffy pancakes — A recipe I developed for some thick and buttery breakfast pancakes that actually works.
- Classic tuna salad — A family recipe I've tweaked over the years. More than just your average canned-tuna-and-mayo mix.
The disproportionate size of this section goes to show where I concentrate most of my cooking skill.