I like to cook. The product is occasionally edible, so I document it here. Pictures coming eventually.
Recipes I need to get on the website soon
- The weird bolognese-like pasta sauce I always use
- Double-layer pecan pie
- Lemon cake
- Orange cake-cookies
- Everything from the old website
- Award-winning chili — A mild yet flavourful chili con carne which has won some small-time, local awards.
- Nontraditional hot dog sauce — A particularly unique take on hot dog sauce, including elements such as bacon and red wine.
- Kebab marinade — A Mediterranean-style chicken marinade (pictured).
- Shells and cheese — Simple variation on my late grandfather’s recipe.
- Tartar sauce — My usual tartar sauce, which is apparently a bit different from the norm. I guess this is the right category?
- Classic tuna salad — A family recipe I’ve tweaked over the years. Pretty standard, but loveable nonetheless.
- Macaroni salad — The simple yet delicious macaroni salad recipe my grandmother and I enjoy.
The (eventually) disproportionate size of this section goes to show where I concentrate most of my cooking skill.
- Banana bread — A simple but moist bread with rum raisins and walnuts.
- Bread pudding — My twist on bread pudding, cinnamon-less for my girlfriend with an allergy to said spice. The secret’s in the sourdough.
- Cranberry sauce — Simple holiday cranberry sauce with nuts and light spice.
- Chocolate chip cookies — A slight twist on traditional chocolate chip cookies that results in a taller and more contrasting product.
- Signature cheesecake — An NY-style-inspired cheesecake recipe which garnered me some fame in high school.